We’ve just rolled out some updates to SocialAdr:
- You can now get affiliate commissions paid out with SocialAdr credits (at an awesome rate of 1 cent = 1 credit), rather than PayPal
- Updated StumbleUpon and MySiteVote connectors to have better error reporting
- Added ability to export CSV SubmissionBoost results at the bookmark level (rather than for ALL bookmarks)
- Free members can no longer receive Tweets, they can only send Tweets to earn credits
- We’ve reduced the credits earned by Tweeting and normal bookmark shares by 1/2. This is because we realized after adding Twitter and Google +1 that Free users were able to earn way more credits than originally intended.