People always coming to you with a great pitch: telling you that they’ll help to find the money to quit your job, and take back the life that you want. But they always want one thing…
Latest Updates: affiliates RSS
We’ve just rolled out some updates to SocialAdr:
- You can now get affiliate commissions paid out with SocialAdr credits (at an awesome rate of 1 cent = 1 credit), rather than PayPal
- Updated StumbleUpon and MySiteVote connectors to have better error reporting
- Added ability to export CSV SubmissionBoost results at the bookmark level (rather than for ALL bookmarks)
- Free members can no longer receive Tweets, they can only send Tweets to earn credits
- We’ve reduced the credits earned by Tweeting and normal bookmark shares by 1/2. This is because we realized after adding Twitter and Google +1 that Free users were able to earn way more credits than originally intended.
As we close in our 10,000th SocialAdr member, we want to do something special. After all, that’s a pretty big milestone. And what better way to celebrate than to give away credits? So, from now until we reach our 10,000th member, YOU, our existing members and affiliates, have a shot at winning major credits for free.
Here’s how it works:
- The 9,500th member gets 9,500 free credits (worth $187)
- The 9,600th member gets 9,600 free credits (worth $191)
- The 9,700th member gets 9,700 free credits (worth $193)
- The 9,800th member gets 9,800 free credits (worth $195)
- The 9,900th member gets 9,900 free credits (worth $197)
- The 10,000th member gets their account FREE forever! (worth up to $1404/year) AND 10,000 free credits (worth $200)
Read more about the contest details here.
So how does this benefit YOU? Because the person that refers a member gets the same bonus that they do! So if you refer the 9500th member, you also get 9,500 credits free. And if you are lucky enough to refer our 10,000th member, not only do you get the 10k free credits, you also will have your current account comped for life. Not too shabby, huh?
So head on over to the special page in our affiliate section where you can find banners, links, and pre-written email(s) to send to your list.
Well, after months of testing and tweaking, we officially launched our affiliate program last night as part of the release of version 2.18. All members of SocialAdr have been automatically added to the program and can start earning commissions immediately.
Next time you log in, you’ll see a new tab:
Within that affiliate section you’ll find everything you need to start earning recurring commissions. Yes, when you refer paying members you continue to earn a commission every month as long as they stay with us.
The affiliate section contains your affiliate links (multiple different landing page options depending on how you’re promoting), banners, emails, signature links, and more. It also lets you check in on your current commissions, pending payments, and run some detailed reporting to see how many people have come through your link and how many of them signed up.
So what are you waiting for? Now you can share your favorite social bookmarking tool with your friends and customers, and make money at the same time.
We’ve had an overwhelming demand for one so the last week I’ve been hard at work developing it. We decided to just write our own as we’d have more control over all the functionality, than if we used a company like ClickBank or PayDotCom.
It may be a week away, it may be two weeks away…but it’s coming!