We just rolled out some new updates for v2.64:
- The “Spin Preview” on “Add Bookmark” page code has been updated so now every time you click it you’ll see a new spun result. Previously it would cache the result and you’d keep seeing the same thing over and over. Read this post to learn more about spintax / spin tags.
- Made updates to our bookmark submission engine to improve error reporting and reduce the stalling of threads. What does this mean to SocialAdr members? A higher submission rate = more promotions of your webpages = higher search engine rankings = more traffic.
- Added an “Email address (again for verification)” field to the registration form to help reduce the number of times people have typos in their email addresses and thus never receive the verification email and cannot log into their account.
- Performed server configuration changes to improve page load times.
- Improved error reporting and submission logic for the following social media sites: SoForce, Connotea, FriendFeed, TTLink, MySiteVote.