For anyone starting out in internet marketing, or even gurus looking for more advanced tactics, the “Niche Profit Course” is quite possibly one of the best internet marketing courses we’ve ever seen. This step-by-step course created by Chris Guthrie is jam packed full of all the tactics he’s personally used to sell over $930,000 of Amazon merchandise within a year.
One thing we like about Chris is he isn’t all about hype or buzz words, not even in his sales page. He’s a straight shooter and even says “Because I care so much about my reputation I’ve put everything I know about making money with Amazon.com into this course and haven’t held anything back.” You can definitely tell when you see the course material that this is indeed the case.
In case you’re curious what the course contains, here’s the outline:
- Module 1: The Basics
- Module 2: How To Find A Good Niche
- Module 3: How To Set Up An Income Generating Blog
- Module 4: How To Write Content For Your Blog
- Module 5: How To Make Money
- Module 6: How To Build Links and Get Traffic
- Module 7: Live Mini Site Case Studies
- Module 8: Live Authority Site Case Study
- Module 9: More Live Website Case Studies
- Module 10: Niche Profit Course Wrap Up
- Bonus Module: Outsourcing
- Bonus Module: Buying Domain Names After Market
Some of our favorite things about this course are:
- An awesome WordPress theme is included and Chris devotes an entire module into showing you what the theme can do and how to do it. The theme alone is worth the $97 he charges for the course. What we really like about the theme is how easy it makes it to display the featured posts, an opt-in section, social icons, and the controls for the navigation bar.
- Chris actually gives out he URL of one of his sites and then goes into detail by making a case study out of it. For us, this is very valuable because it’s rare to see a course with a live site included as an example of what your sites should look like.
- The niche research module is excellent. Chris shares how he gets his niche ideas, and then demonstrates all the free and paid tools that he uses to determine if the niche is a viable one or not. There’s a lot of clever tactics shown in here that most marketers aren’t aware of.